Monday, November 22, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

I was just awarded the Stylish Blogger Award from Carla.

www.jollyjansen.blogspot.com
http://HoustonParentsMagazine.com
Thanks for the appreciation.

  I've been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by the great blog Jansen Family Adventures. Carla is a writer and her blog is well written with great content.

Carla has been posting the things she is grateful for on her blog in celebration of Thanksgiving. Make sure you visit her blog for some great impiration at http://www.jollyjansen.blogspot.com/

Many thanks!!  I am very happy to accept it and share some blogs I've recently discovered!


Rules for accepting this award are: 

1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!

Here are the 7 Facts About Myself:
1. I am a transplant patient. I am on my second kidney.
2. I love to make crafts.
3. I love to decorate my home.
4. I love to decorate for every holiday.
5.I am a military wife. 
6. I am a Harry Potter fan
7. I am married to a gamer. 


Well, I hope you feel like you know me better!  Here are 15 blogs  that I've recently discovered and totally love.  I think you will enjoy them too.

Ashley

Check out these blogs:


1. The Wright Hair 
2. Random Things Kids Say


No comments:

Post a Comment