Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kids Crafts for Father’s Day

Working With "Dad" Picture Frame















Materials:


Wood frame, Small screwdriver set, Acrylic paint and paint brushes
One measurer tape, Small letters DAD, One lighter, Wire, Nails, and
Picture frame hanger, Sand paper, Hot glue and glue gun

Instructions:

I first took the wood frame and painted it brown. After it had dried I aged it by sanding the sides and making nicks in the wood with a screwdriver. Then I took the lighter and burnt the edges of the wood letters, DAD I then placed the measuring tape on the frame and nailed it in to place. I then nailed the frame wall hanger on the front of the frame, glued the letters to the frame, glued the wire on the one side and glued the screwdriver to the bottom of the frame. Reference picture for placement of embellishments. When the frame was complete I placed the picture in the frame.

This is one of my son's favorite craft project.

No comments:

Post a Comment